Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Smile..


 Just a while ago I had bought a Hero arts Pennant Stamp set . I really did not know as to how I am going to use it . And Just then I came across Catchy Challenges-Rainbow colors without a "Rainbow"
So I decided to make something unique yet in lines with the challenge..
I stamped hero Arts pennant on different CS using Brilliance White Ink..Then fuzzy cut them and stuck them on a toothpick..( I simple loved the way it turned out ) one color was missing so I stamped Hero Arts Cling BG Swirls on the background using Memento Dew Drop.
Both the Square brackets are hand drawn and cut.
Stamped a Sentiment from Technique Tuesday SMILE On a White CS and Distressed it using Distress Ink and the yellow color is from Memento Dew Drop .Just to add a vintage look , I gave a distress old turned paper look..Hope You'll like this
Entering this for Rainbow Colors Without a Rainbow



The close up



The Flags

10 comments:

  1. Nice flags and love the idea
    Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarvina loved the concept of your card. Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea... And so well executed..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea of flags :) and so well executed :)

    ReplyDelete